PROJECT OFFICER – COMMUNITY & STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
As the aged and community care systems move towards consumer directed care, promoting healthy ageing and the adoption of a wellness approach, COTA Queensland is co-designing and implementing a range of engagement and education activities which place older people and their families and support systems at the centre of planning and care. In collaboration with COTA’s Team and partners, and in consultation with the sector, this role will undertake project management activities which lead to the development and implementation of tools and resources to build the capacity of individuals, community and service providers.
- Effective implementation of project deliverables, including the organisation of resources;identifying project issues, risks and opportunities; and communication with a wide range of stakeholders
- Codesign and co-facilitate project events, workshops and forums, including assisting with the facilitation of training for community partners
- Participate in project progress meetings, including the production of relevant supporting material for these meetings including regular status and progress reports
- Prepare bulletins, reports, presentations, and other materials for a range of audiences and different purposes (such as reporting project progress, informing the sector of changes,supporting facilitation of groups, and for issue identification or action)
- Develop and maintain knowledge of developments in policy and practice in aged and community care, and understand the implications for consumers, community and service providers
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may vary to meet the objectives of the organisation and opportunities as they arise.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages addressing the Key Selection Criteria listed above,within the context of the Key Responsibilities
- A CV of no more than 3 pages
Please email applications to Rebecca Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 5 November. We expect to conduct interviews later that week.