News feed

My Aged Care: online access now available

A new online form is available on the My Aged Care website that allows individuals or someone acting on their behalf to:

The form can be completed by people in their own time as an alternative to calling the My Aged Care contact centre.

  • Visit the My Aged Care website for information on how to apply for an assessment.
  • This new functionality will be continuously improved. People are encouraged to provide feedback via a survey or on the Contact us page of the My Aged Care website.

The online form will ask some basic questions about your current situation and what tasks you need assistance with. You will need your Medicare card to complete your application.

If you have previously registered with My Aged Care you cannot use the online form and will need to call My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.

Health professionals such as your GP can also assist with referrals to My Aged Care.  For more information visit

This news was categorised Aged Care Reforms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *