The Queensland Alliance for Mental Health, on behalf of the Queensland Mental Health Commission, invites local government, non-government and community organisations to apply for small grants under the Queensland Mental Health Week (QMHW) Community Events Grant program.
The program offers grants up to $2500 for successful applicants to host registered Queensland Mental Health Week (QMHW) events and activities.
Queensland Mental Health Week raises awareness of mental health and wellbeing among Queenslanders during the week of 6–14 October 2018.
The grant program will particularly consider the needs of groups vulnerable to greater risk, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- people living in rural and remote Queensland
- people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and questioning (LGBTIQ)
- other groups at risk of marginalisation (e.g. people with disability, young people and older people).
Applications must be in by 5:00pm on Monday, 6 August 2018.
For more information and the application form visit the Grants page of the QMHW website.