COTA Queensland’s Safe and Confident Living – Inner Brisbane Project promotes the wellbeing, social participation, and safety of older residents in inner Brisbane.
Funded by the Queensland Government this project is designed to increase the social participation and quality of life of vulnerable older people by linking them with groups and networks in their community. Social isolation can affect mental and physical health and may cause deterioration of a person’s sense of confidence and security.
The project supports people who are aged 60 years or older and 50 years or older who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are socially isolated or at risk of social isolation through:
- referring and linking older people to services and support within their local community
- help people access accurate information on personal safety, security, and crime prevention strategies.
Below is useful phone number list in six languages that you can access and print:
- Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
- Vietnamese – Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
- Spanish – Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
- Italian – Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
- Greek – Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
- Chinese – Useful Phone Numbers for Seniors
To find out about information and services for seniors, visit qld.gov.au/seniors.
For further information on COTA Queensland’s Safe and Confident Living Project (Inner Brisbane), please email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3316 2999.