Queensland Alliance for Mental Health is hosting a one-day forum titled “Mind the Gap”- Identify the gaps and help your organisation thrive in the NDIS transition. I have included a brochure and a draft agenda for your reference.
Queensland Alliance for Mental Health (QAMH) is pleased to invite you to a very exciting one-day only workshop, which we hope will be game changing for your organisation as you strive to provide the best possible service for your customers.
We are providing tailored support through small group workshops to address specific business issues with subject matter experts. These experts will cover a range of topics such as clinical governance, customer service, operational efficiencies, as well as provide guidance and support during the sessions.
Future proof your organisation today – REGISTER HERE.
Why you should attend:
- Future-proof our organisation
- Check your pulse – an opportunity for you to review your organisation
- Identify gaps in areas such as clinical governance, workforce management,
- financial assessment, strategic alliances and mergers, process mapping and
- change management, innovation in service delivery, and more
- Attend sessions led by subject matter experts, with an opportunity to explore each topic further during sessions.
Format of the day:
- Four sessions of workshops will run throughout the day
- Attendees will be seated at the workshops of their choice, which they will be given the opportunity to pre-select
- Topics will run concurrently – our facilitator will move the attendees to their next workshop of choice throughout the course of the day
- Our Panel of Experts will close off the day with a presentation and Q & A session. View the agenda here (*subject to change).
If you have any questions, please contact QAMH on 07 3252 9411/ email@example.com