Administration Support Officer
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Administration Support Officer to provide administrative support to the COTA Queensland Community Team.
The Administration Support Officer will provide administrative support to the Community Team (including staff, volunteer peer educators and ambassadors) and coordinate education bookings and enquiries from community groups and organisations. This role will involve working closely with the Project Officer responsible for Community Team development and the Program Coordinator – Research and Community Education.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Administrative support to the Community Education, Community Ambassadors, and other Community Team programs
- Coordination of Community Education bookings and enquiries.
- Salesforce data management, including preparing and maintaining reports.
- Liaising with Community Team volunteers and COTA staff to arrange meetings and events, including organising venue and meeting room bookings and catering needs.
- Coordination of Mailouts including email, post, and couriers
- General Administration duties as assigned to achieve the purpose of the role.
The ideal candidate will be a person who has least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar administration support role. In addition, they will have/be:
- An independent and motivated person with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a diversity of stakeholders
- Competent in using MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A good knowledge of CRM databases, preferably Salesforce or similar applications.
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Commitment to the mission and values of COTA Queensland
Previous experience working for a Not for Profit organisation would be advantageous, but not essential.
Mature Aged Job Seekers are encouraged to apply.
The role is located at the COTA Queensland office (25 Mary Street, Brisbane). This contract is part-time (15 hours a week) and temporary until 30 June, 2018.
Applications including a letter and CV should sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close COB on the 17 January.