Program Coordinator – Community Care
COTA (Council on the Ageing) Queensland’s Seniors Peak works collaboratively to advance the rights, interests and futures of people as we age.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and strategic program coordinator with a strong knowledge of the NDIS to work on the interface between NDIS, Aged Care and Community Care Reforms.
This role supports COTA’s systemic advocacy activities and your responsibilities will include:
- contributing strategic advice to the Queensland Government to support future service development
- preparation of briefings and submissions
- engaging with relevant stakeholders to build and share knowledge around the interface of NDIS and Aged Care reforms
- developing and facilitating networks to share specialist knowledge
- providing information, advice or referrals about specific services available
- delivering information sessions to consumers and industry stakeholders
- building on and supporting other COTA Queensland activities as required.
You are encouraged to apply if you are:
- experienced in stakeholder and consumer engagement
- an engaging public speaker with good written communication skills
- able to process information quickly to identify practical and emerging issues within the big picture.
This position is paid in accordance with the SCHADS award and provides flexible working hours for people who are seeking to work the equivalent of 3 days per week.
COTA Queensland is a Public Benevolent Institution which enables successful candidates to salary package for tax benefits.
Our office is located on level 1, 25 Mary Street, Brisbane.
Applications including a letter and CV should sent by email to the Chief Executive email@example.com no later than close of business Monday 9 October 2017