National review of wellness and reablement in home care
The department has recently engaged Nous Group to undertake a national review of wellness and reablement approaches within the home care sector.
The review will:
- help us to better understand existing programs and pathways and barriers to implementing wellness and reablement approaches
- be used to develop strategies for embedding wellness and reablement approaches in the home care sector now and in the future.
Your participation will make sure we learn about existing best practice programs and key issues affecting the implementation of these approaches.
Further information is available on the Wellness and Reablement Review website.
Please note: An online consumer survey is expected to be released soon.
CALD and LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Strategies
The department invites you to share your thoughts and feedback on the National Ageing and Aged Care Strategies for:
- people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
The department is currently reviewing progress against the Strategies. As well as highlighting achievements, we need to identify any gaps where more needs to be done. Your feedback will contribute towards the review and inform the development of a new Aged Care Diversity Framework.
The survey will take around 10 minutes to complete, with the option to provide more detailed responses available through the relevant submission links below.
Surveys close at 5.00 pm AEST on 28 April 2017
Submissions close at 5.00 pm AEST on 12 May 2017
CALD Ageing and Aged Care Strategy
- Complete the CALD Strategy Review survey Closes 28 Apr 2017
- Provide a detailed submission to the CALD Strategy Review Closes 12 May 2017
- Read the National Ageing and Aged Care Strategy for people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Backgrounds
LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Strategy
- Complete the LGBTI Strategy Review survey Closes 28 April 2017
- Provide a detailed submission to the LGBTI Strategy Review Closes 12 May 2017
- Read the National Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Ageing and Aged Care Strategy