The laws around electricity pricing have changed. Energy retailers in Southeast Queensland can now decide how much to charge customers for their electricity. This could bring changes to the way electricity is charged on existing contracts however, this competitive pricing also brings new opportunities to reduce energy bills.
To help understand these changes, COTA Queensland is hosting three public sessions on the Gold Coast
At this interactive, hour long session, participants will be provided with information to:
- better understand their bills
- know where to go to compare offers
- find out how to compare deals
- Know where to look for potential savings and how to avoid pitfalls.
- Participants will ultimately be equipped with the knowledge and skills to become active consumers who can shop around for the best electricity deal for them. They will also receive specifically developed resources to assist them when comparing offers.
Register today for one of our FREE community sessions.
- Southport Library 28 March 11-12pm
- Robina Library 30 March 9:30-10:30am
- Elanora Library 31 March 9:30-10:30
To find book a session for your group or organisation click here.
Book now! Switched on Seniors sessions are only available until May 2017.